Tuesday 22 November 2011

Time to say thank you

A warm welcome to all my new readers; and, of course, to all my old readers too. Many of you have been visiting here since the start in 2007.

There have been nearly 10,000 visits to Poet-in-Residence during the last 30 days. More than 400 visitors looked first at my short poem The Computer.

If you haven't yet read The Computer and would like to do so simply enter the title of the poem in the 'Four years of wordplay' search box.

I am humbled and at the same time delighted with the way things are going.

As a result of all this enthusiasm and interest I am now going through my many boxes of papers and rediscovering some of my earlier works.

I am revising these poems and placing them, as I go, on my Poetry Rat page which is just one click away. There I hope to assemble, over the next year or so, the best of my work for your pleasure and enjoyment.

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.