Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mordillo's cartoons in Krems (part 3)


"After God created the World he created Man and Woman, and then to prevent everything from being destroyed he invented Humour." - Mordillo 

Here are the last of the Krems prison wall cartoons. You might want to use the link to Pulcinella 2014 winner Guillermo Mordillo's a-mazingly spaced out website. HERE it is again.





Note:
the diagonal shadows on the last picture were made by the sun shining through the branches of a nearby tree; by the hand of God if you like.


2 comments:

  1. I like Mordillo's cartoons. I have long been a fan. Thank you for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take a photo of a goalkeeper but I was informed it's not allowed to take photos in the museum, so I've only got these ones from outside on the prison wall.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.